“Hey guys! I have Dell Inspiron laptop. Last week my Operating System got corrupted. When I was reinstalling the Operating System on my laptop then in installation process I deleted my partition mistakenly. Now I am looking for the solution for recovery of my partition because I lost my all important data that day. If you have any idea about recovery then please help me. I want to know the procedure of recovery of deleted partition.”
This is one reason behind the deletion of partition. There are several reasons that lead to the loss of data from hard drive partition. If you are facing such type of problem related to data loss after deletion/ formatting of partition, then you don’t take tension because now you have one of the most reliable software for recovery of your deleted partition named as Recover Deleted Partition software which gives you a platform to recover your lost or deleted drive with few simple steps.
Following are the reasons behind deletion or loss of partitions from hard drive
- Accidental deletion: Windows Disk Management tool provides drive formatting option but many times due to your mistake, you format other partition instead unnecessary partition. In other words if you want to delete drive E and you delete drive D then as a result you lost your all important data from drive D.
- Partitioning errors: As you know the disk partitioning tools allow users to create dual partitions in the hard drive, but any sort of error during partitioning of the hard drive can easily corrupt the boot sector information on your hard drive that contains essential information about total number of partitions, number of sectors, size of the sector, its start and end point, etc. Corruption to boot sector can cause loss of partition from hard drive.
- Virus infection: One of the major reasons that lead to corruption or deletion of hard drive partition is Virus/ Malware. The harmful viruses that enter into the hard drive damages the Master Boot Record (MBR) that contains all information regarding partition table. Hence the partition table will become invisible, which probably ends up with huge data loss.
- Usage of third party applications: Almost all users prefer to use third party tools to create or resize new partition. Due to the disbelief behavior of third party software, there is a chance of corruption or deletion of partition of your hard drive.
If you want to repair your deleted partition as mentioned in above scenarios then you must need an effective application which will help you to recover your deleted partition. Recover Deleted Partition tool provides you such type of platform to repair you deleted partition easily and within few clicks of mouse.
Some Outstanding features of Recover Deleted Partition Software:
- This tool performs quick and safe recovery of hard drive files with just few clicks of mouse.
- By the use of this recovery tool you can restore files from corrupted hard drive of any versions of Windows such as Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 with great ease.
- Recover deleted partition software is also compatible with Mac OS X 10.5.X and above such as Mavericks, Lion, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Yosemite and Leopard.
- The recover files can be saved on the basis of their name, size and file type after recovery of the partition.
- Deleted partition recovery software provides full support to recover data from deleted partition of SCSI, IDE, SATA and USB drives.
- Using this software, you can retrieve lost or deleted partition formatted with FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, HFS+ and HFSX file systems.