USB hard drive is the portable device which is used for backup of necessary files including Word text documents, Excel spreadsheets, Adobe Photoshop files, PowerPoint files, images, HTML files, music libraries, movies, animations, video files, and so on. The leading brands of USB hard drive are Western Digital, Iomega, Samsung, Toshiba, G-Technology and many more brands.
It is most common to lose precious files and folders from the USB hard drive for most of the computer users. There are various unknown or known issues such as power failure, improper ejection, file system corruption, bad sector, use of third party tools, etc. that leads to data loss. Have you ever faced any of the above mentioned issue and come across the data loss scenarios? If yes, then no need to worry because you can get back all lost or erased files from USB hard drive. By utilizing USB Hard Drive Recovery you can recover files that are deleted from USB hard drive. This recovery utility is compatible to restore lost or erased files on both Windows and Macintosh OS X such as Yosemite, Windows Vista, Mavericks, Windows XP, Lion, Snow Leopard, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
General issues that leads to data loss are:
- Accidental deletion is one of the most general reason for data loss from USB hard drive. At times while deleting unwanted or unused files and folders from storage space, if you unintentionally delete some of your essential files then you might end up with loss of data from USB hard drive.
- Due to different issues you may requires to format your USB HDD when connected to your system. While choosing the hard drive to format mistakenly you may chose other hard drive this results in deletion or erase of files that are stored in USB drive.
- Power failure while sharing data from Universal Serial Bus drive to computer or system to USB HDD which causes serve data loss due to abrupt termination of your system.
- There is a proper procedure to eject USB hard drive from the system or laptop, if you remove USB drive without using “Safety Remove Hardware” or “Eject hard disk drive” option then it might leads to damage the file system of hard drive.
- To know more about data loss scenarios continue reading here.
Why USB Hard Drive Recovery?
- This recovery tool involves inbuilt scanning mechanism, which provides you to perform file recovery from USB hard drive on various file system like FAT32, NTFS, ExtFAT, FAT16, NTFS5, HFS, HFSX, etc.
- It has good user friendly interface that provides you to get back all deleted or erased files from external drive.
- USB Hard Drive Recovery application not only supports undelete files from USB hard drive but also recovers from computer hard drive, flash drive, pen drive, smartphones, SD card, digital cameras, FireWire drives, camcorders, MMC cards, etc.
- This recovery software helps you to regain lost files from different types of hard drives namely SATA, IDE, ATA, SCSI, etc.
- After successful completion of recovering process you can preview recovered files before saving them on any desired location.
- Recovered files can be saved as it was before i.e. recovered data files stored on the source of name, creation date, file extension, and file size.
- Save or resume recovery process by utilizing “Recovery Session” option to avoid rescanning of USB hard drive.
- Suppose, if you find error while downloading or installing this tool then contact with support team.