NTFS Stands for “New Technology File System” which is a proprietary file system developed by Microsoft. It is by default file system of all Windows OS. It is an advanced file system over FAT16 and FAT32 which has several additional features like automatic recovery form some disk related error, support for larger hard disk, better security with encryption, etc.
Even it has more features than FAT files system, still, there is prone to lose data from NTFS partition due to some known and unknown reasons. There are two important files in Windows system NTFS and MFT which stores the database of store files, folders and drive. If some data from these files get deleted somehow, then it leads to invisibility of drive, files or folder from the system. If your partition becomes invisible or lost, then recovering it manually is not easy. So in such case, you need some reliable third party recovery tool like NTFS Partition Recovery which provides you easy process for lost NTFS partition recovery with simple steps. This utility having the very powerful algorithm which makes it capable enough to recover lost NTFS partition that has been deleted due to any reason like file system corruption, MBR corruption, partitioning error, etc. It can recover data from the formatted hard drive and other storage devices without any hassle.
Let’s see some situations where data could be lost from NTFS partition
Partitioning Error: Partitioning is done to separate system created files and user’s file. It provides well-structured file storing system and enables you to quickly access. While creating partition even a single mistake can delete an entire partition and make them invisible. This will lead to large data loss from NTFS partition.
Virus Attack: Viruses always try to modify and corrupt the file and programs property. Sometimes it may make entire partition inaccessible and data stored in NTFS partition will be lost.
File System Corruption: File system contains the detail information about stored data and partitions, if somehow file system gets corrupted then it leads to large data loss from a hard drive.
Accidental Format: While working with any external storage device, sometimes in spite of formatting external storage device you may format any partition.
Other Reasons: Despite above-mentioned scenarios, there are many more reasons which may lead to partition loss such as abruptly shutting down of the system, improper ejection of the external storage device while transferring data.
Salient features of the NTFS Partition Recovery tool
- Its efficient algorithm enables it to get back lost data from NTFS partition within few minutes. It can scan entire hard drive quickly and retrieve NTFS lost data which has been lost or deleted due to any reason.
- It identifies almost all type of files and recovers them without making you worry about how to recover lost NTFS partition.
- It is one of the best lost NTFS partition recovery software, as it has automated recovery process, which enables it to restore lost data from NTFS without modifying original data or files.
- It restores lost NTFS partition as well as FAT partitions on all popular version of Windows such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and so on.
- Recovered data can be previewed prior to save and can be sorted on the basis of name, date of creation, size, etc.
- You can use this utility to recover lost data NTFS data even if they are compressed or encrypted.
- Save Recovery Session inbuilt features save your time by avoiding rescan same drive to recover lost data NTFS partitions.