Hard drive is a device that is used to store and retrieve data. There are two types of hard drive, one is internal hard drive and other is external hard drive. External hard drive is portable hard drive which is mainly used to store backup data or to transfer data from one system to another system. Many types of files can be stored in external hard drive such as image files, video files, audio files, documents, PDF files, games, software, etc. Due to its portability there are chances of deletion or loss of files from external hard drive is more when compare to internal hard drive.
Suppose you have an external hard drive and stored lost of professional data in it. Due to any problem if the external hard drive gets corrupted then all the files stored in it will be lost. In such situation you cannot opt for any manual way because there is no manual way to recover lost files. The only option to recover the lost files is by using any external hard drive data recovery software. The recovering software should be reliable because unreliable software may cause corruption of deleted or lost files.
Scenarios responsible for the loss or deletion of data from external hard drive:
Accidental format: Format is the simple option present in every system to completely delete the files from hard drive. While using the hard drive if you accidentally press the format button then the entire important file present in the external hard drive will be lost.
Bad sectors: Bad sectors are the physically damaged sectors which are not writable or readable. There are lots of chances of bad sectors occurring on the external hard drive because it is portable and improper maintenance. The data written of the bad sectors are inaccessible and intern cause loss of those files from them.
Virus infection: In portable devices there are chances of attack of virus is more and virus is the main reason for loss of files from the external hard drive. If you copy any file from any virus infected device then there are chances of virus entering the external hard drive.
Other reasons: Apart from the above mentioned reasons there are there are many other reason that are responsible for the loss or deletion of Files from external hard drive. Some of them are due to accidental deletion, file system corruption, header corruption, improper transfer, etc.
The reliable software in the present scenario is Recover External Hard Drive software and it is abundantly used throughout the world.
Features of Recover External Hard Drive software:
- This external hard drive data recovery software enables you to recover the lost or deleted files in easy manner because it contains advanced user friendly interface.
- This software is applicable for different versions of Mac (Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Mavericks) and Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows10, Windows 8, Windows7, etc) operating systems.
- The recovered files using this software can be sorted based on size, type, date and extension.
- Demo version of this software is available to check the working of this software. You can recover the deleted or lost files and can preview the recovered files.
- 24*7 technical support team is available to give solution for any problems regarding this software.